Yohan Petetin - Associate Professor
I am currently an Associate Professor at Telecom SudParis, CITI department (Communications, Images and Information Processing Department).
Research interests (see my Publications)
- Monte Carlo methods, Particle filtering, Bayesian filtering, Hidden Markov models;
- Multi object filtering and tracking, Random Finite Sets;
- Machine learning, Deep learning.
- 1st year students in Telecom SudParis: Probabilities, Statistics;
- 2nd year students in Telecom SudParis: Computational science, Bayesian filtering;
- 3rd year students in Telecom SudParis: Statistics for biology, Deep learning;
- Artificial Intelligence track (TSP, TPT, ENSTA, X) : Probabilistic graphical models;
- M2 Data Science in Institut Polytechnique de Paris : Probalistic deep learning.
- Kick-Boxing, Pancrace, Union Sportive de Ris-Orangis (federal certification + BPJEPS)
Contact : prenom.nom at telecom-sudparis.eu / Tel : +33160764739 / Office: D202-01